Dante's Inferno: Canto I Dante's Inferno: Canto I

Very nice

I enjoyed this. I read The Inferno last summer for recreational purposes. I would love it if you continued through the entire book. It would be really great if you went through the entire Divine Comedy. I have yet to read the other two parts though.

Manningzor responds:

I haven't read Purgatorio or Paradiso either, but I've heard the trilogy gets far less interesting as you go.

So even if I were to SOMEHOW complete Inferno, it probably wouldn't be worth continuing.

Fox News:Hannity & Colmes Fox News:Hannity & Colmes

Pretty good

The jokes are kind of obvious. The graphics are great though. Also I would agree that Fox News is conservative, but I think CNN makes their agenda a hell of a lot more apparent.

PTFA Guy: St. Patty's Day PTFA Guy: St. Patty's Day

I get it

My skeet it is like mesquite. This was absolutely JAWSOME!

STREET SHARKS!!

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Love the movie hate the message

I don't really give a damn about those other countries. I don't feel responsible for their suffering so I see no reason why powerful countries should help the weak countries out. I don't recall Africa giving us much more than AIDS. Well either way I can see you worked hard on this so I will still give it a pretty good score.

Don't Smoke! Don't Smoke!

Horrible

Decent animation, but the message sucked. The least you could do would be to actually tell a story. To one reviewer you sarcastically said "enjoy your smoking life as it shall be long and good" which implies that it will be short and bad. Maybe it will be somewhat shorter but those years that you take off are useless. As for the bad part that didn't make much sense because he obviously enjoyed smoking, so for him it probably will be good, maybe bad but probably not due to smoking.

Morphemon Duelists 1.1 Morphemon Duelists 1.1

Great

I love this flash, and I can tell I will like this series if it is going to become a series that is. Also say what you please in your flashes people shouldn't be offended by the word nigge-r. To say only black people can say it is a double standard

PTFA Guy Short 4 PTFA Guy Short 4

Who does not love that battle cry

I love Leeroy Jenkins too bad its not him

Ryan-Smith responds:

wait...what do you mean its not him?

Awesome Dave [Pilot ] Awesome Dave [Pilot ]

How Ironic

Wow Awesome Dave is well...Awesome

PTFA Guy Short 2 PTFA Guy Short 2

P-T-F-A guy more like L-O-S-E-R guy( I don't know)

yeah so nice song

Ryan-Smith responds:

I think you do know, because you are a loser!

What's in a name? What's in a name?

Grand Idea and Thanks

I loved this simple but clever movie.

Also two months ago I discovered Agoxide put the song back on Square Play #1 I have been trying to think how I could word my thank you but it seems difficult to make it worthy to someone who is so loyal to his fans. So thank you for putting Southern California back there and I enjoy all your other work and look forward to more from you.